31 Jan 2009, Comments (9)

I know you are, but what am I?

See these people here? Bloody Caucasians! Wouldn’t you know?

I can’t pick up the local news without reading about some f**king Caucasians in some break and enter or stoush or something. Now here they are giving the country a bad name just by being crass and stupid. Why can’t these people just assimilate?

Go back to Caucasia where you came from!

(H/T: Hoyden about Town.)

• Kath Lockett says:

I heard that Caucasia has a fence made entirely of flattened tinnies and Bundy-and-coke cans and glued together with the remnants on the citizens’ brain cells.

• Ann oDyne says:

precisely.
    I have said elsewhere, more than once:
    when Phillip ran up the Union Jack at Botany Bay, he was stealing this country from it’s owners
    therefore
    A Class-Action against England for full recompense should be started.
    Pay for the Real Estate you bloody colonisers.
    and
    2. my convict ancestor was framed, not given a proper trial, and I want his case REtried thank you very much.
    and Winston Churchill and his entire chinless family were a joke.
    nyah.

• steph says:

i’m drawing love hearts all around your post.

• Pavlov's Cat says:

They fight a lot, too, the Causasians — can’t even agree among themselves!

Also, they get too many government grants.

• Rayedish says:

Awesome response to the photo Helen. You have made my day.

• Ann oDyne says:

We know what the slogans intended
    but a Court Of Law only deals with the evidence, so:
    Notes of Sharon’s QC:

the slogan was all-encompassing in it’s content,
    as it did not say “eff off if you are Not White”,
    it’s meaning covers paleface migrants from Sweden, England, Russia.

Sharon is SIXTEEN: how smart were you at that age?
    There is a reason why 16-year-olds are prevented from having driving licence, a vote, the right to consume alcohol, and apply for credit cards – They Are Not Smart Enough At 16.

OTOH, if the word ‘fuck’ appeared in the slogans, then Sharon is in trouble, Ref: Mr Patrick Street, SM at Melb Mag Court, has written FOURTEEN pages supporting his Guilty verdict on a record shop proprietor who displayed The Dead Kennedys, Too Drunk To Fuck vinyl. The fine was $1000 in 1981.

• blue milk says:

Your wit is quite quite perfect.

Oh dear. $1000 was a lot of money in those days.