Ariel tagged me for a meme on weird and wonderful things your kid does, which reminded me I’ve been sitting on a meme that Bernice tagged me for aeons ago. So I’ll do that one first and tackle the Quirky Kid next.
The rules of this meme are:
Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names, and links to their blogs.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. Procrastination is one of my worst faults. (“NO SHIT?!” I hear you say.)
2. I lived in Adelaide until the age of 15, so although I’m a rusted-on Melbournian now, I was a crow eater. I feel a pleasant nostalgia now when I read Adelaide blogs and see references to Burnside, North Terrace, Rundle Mall and other evocative names.
3. Unlike it seems 99% of humanity, I love all things brassica. A pile of brussel sprouts steamed with some butter and garlic and salt and I’m in heaven. Broccoli, Chinese or Italian, and cauliflower, stir fried or with cheesy sauce. Mmmm, cheese…
4. I just got my first grey hair. It’s sitting in the middle of the front of my hairline, waiting for others to join it.
5. I’ve got a vertical scar in the middle of my forehead, a bit like Harry Potter’s but not from any attack by Lord Voldemort. It’s from a flat stone flung by my friend, Gary, when I was six. (Not flung in anger, or flung at me at all; we were skipping stones at Short Beach, Connecticut, and his hand slipped. He was mortified, and gave me one of his plastic dinosaurs, which I kept for years, after I’d had my stitches.)
Cute lovable kid stuff coming up
next soon at some point.